Condoms can be used for different types of sex including oral, vaginal and anal.
It is important that you the right type of condom for the type of sex you are going to have. Advice about this will be offered when you collect your free condoms.
You can get free condoms at:
- Sexual health clinics
- Some school nurses and college services
- Youth workers and youth clubs
- Youth support centers
Some Tips For Using Condoms
- Keep your condoms in a cool dark place
- They must be used before the expiry date
- Sperm comes out well before a guy ‘comes’, so put a condom on before you get going
- Never use a condom for more than once
- Always keep a condom with you if there’s any chance you may have sex. Always have a spare one
- Never throw a condom on a street or directly in a bin. Always wrap it up in a paper and throw it in a bin
For more info on condoms, click here